Since launching in 2018, the Pro XD work UTV has become the standard in commercial applications. This demand has given Polaris the brand and credibility to expand the lineup and pack the same safety, durability and serviceability into an all-new, more compact, Pro XD Mid-Size! Launching today, Pro XD Mid-Size provide a major growth opportunity for your dealership to serve the lighter-duty work UTV markets, with a highly differentiated product at a competitive price point in its class. Introducing the ALL-NEW Pro XD Mid-Size! Designed for tighter spaces, remarkable comfort and lighter payloads, the Pro XD Mid-Size comes in two and four seat gas versions with capable payload and towing capacities. Safety-first focus for jobsite regulations with adjustable speed calibration, operator warnings, backup alarm and horn, high-visibility seat belts and decals, and improved sightlines for greater visibility. Durability customers depend on with heavy-duty driveline components, puncture-resistant Kevlar(R)-backed seats, and 8-ply nondirectional tires. Superior serviceability to increase uptime and customer ROI with a Polaris Pro-Star 570 DOHC engine with 200-hour maintenance intervals. Target customers Pro XD Full-Size has been proven through markets like rental, government & municipalities, and construction. The new Mid-Size models will help enter new markets like nurseries, campgrounds & resorts, and events & entertainment – where customers need a safe, durable, and capable vehicle for moving materials and work crews, but don’t require 1,000lbs. bed capacity.
From upgraded driveline components to the industry’s first hard-pack Jobsite tire, the PRO XD will still be running when others are in the shop.
- Three engine options for optimal power
- Kevlar®-backed seats resist punctures and tears
- 8-ply jobsite tires are designed for hard-packed terrains
- Heavy duty, automotive grade driveline components increase the vehicle’s life expectancy
- 1,000 – 2,075 lbs. payload capacity
- 500 2,500 lbs. towing capacity
- Rust-free, dent-free poly cargo bed can haul up to 1,250 lbs.
- Premium bumpers, rock guards, mud guards, and A-arm guards (optional)
Downtime kills productivity. That’s why the PRO XD is designed for less frequent service, easier to conduct daily maintenance checks, and more sensors to alert the user of possible issues before they require vehicle service.
Low oil pressure, parking brake engagement, belt slip, and
engine overheat warning alarms notify users of potential issues— Preventing serious vehicle damage and costly repairs
• Common key sets and tire sizes for simplified fleet management
• Up to 200-hours certified maintenance intervals for less in- field maintenance and service costs
• Quick-and-painless daily maintenance checks with easy- access oil dipstick and air filters
• Front air intake prevents dust ingestion, promoting a longer air filter life and better engine performance
Safety is number one for government and commercial users, and the PRO XD is engineered from the inside out for Jobsite safety, including orange seatbelts and decals for high visibility, standard backup alarm, and horn, and speed-limited for Jobsite compliance.
- Speed limit adjustments—Limit top speeds to as low as 15 mph for jobsite compliance
- Backup alarm
- Orange seat belts and decals for high visibility
- Tight-sealed cab to keep dust and weather out
- Mechanical parking brake (diesel models)
- Horn and backup alarm
- Poly roof for additional protection from jobsite hazards (optional)
- Wide-angle rearview mirror (optional)
- Fire extinguisher holder (optional)
- Roof strobe light, work lights, and spotlights for increased visibility (optional)